Eric, I love you. I fell in love with you quickly and easily over 10 years ago!
I’m dedicating this post to my sweet husband! Here’s a brief little story about how we met:I was involved in the Christian Student Fellowship (CSF) at college. One morning, my friend, Jennifer and I were sitting in the office and made plans to go to lunch. Eric was in there…I didn’t know who he was, but he knew Jennifer. We were going to go to the Spaghetti Shoppe. Eric said “Hey, that sounds good. Can I go?” I was like – UM, WEIRDO! So, he came along with us. It was really fun! I remember Eric talking about his niece and all the fun things they did together. I told him “you are going to make a really great dad one day!” The rest is history. :) We began to hang out together and became inseparable. After 5 months of dating, we got engaged and 13 months later were married. Today celebrates our 9th wedding anniversary and I couldn’t be prouder!

Here are some things that I love about you:
You have a passion for Christ that is always growing and changing. Your spiritual walk has been an amazing journey and I’m so blessed to be a part of it.
You help to balance me when I’m having “off” days and vice versa.
You love me and your family unconditionally.
You share my love for Praise & Worship music.You are a hot drummer!
You are incredibly sexy when you drive a motorcycle. :)
You make me laugh so hard that I start snorting.
It’s funny that people call you the mayor – you can’t go anywhere without seeing at least 2 people you know.You are passionate about your job and safety for children.
You make great French toast.
Your knowledge about Revelation and the end times intrigues me.
Sometimes you are the life of the party and other times you are just very reflective and laid back. I love both sides.

You love all things gummy – gummy worms, gummy bears, sour patch kids…
I love watching football with you – especially when the Colts are playing!
You are always learning – whether it’s watching the History channel, Do it Yourself channel, reading a book or reading the Bible, you try to gain as much information as possible.
You keep me humble.
You share the most awesome responsibility with me – raising our son. I will eternally be grateful to God and to you for giving me Levi. Your love for God is apparent in the way that you love Levi. You are gentle, yet firm; you are the disciplinarian, but also sit and giggle with him. You have taken “fatherhood” and made it your own. That little boy adores you and so do I. Thank you for being an incredible husband and father. I’m looking forward to the rest of our lives together! I love you. 



7 comments:
You're so sweet!! Happy Anniversary.
That was so beautiful... Congratulations and Happy Anniversary Tracey and Eric!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!
Awwwwwwww...........
How sweet!! Happy Anniversary to you both! :)
aww - seems like only yesterday in Spanish class you told me about getting married :-) Congrats guys!
You and Eric are such good mates. Can you believe 9 years comes so soon? Have a fabulous 10th!
Post a Comment