Monday, June 22, 2009

A couple of funnies...

Levi found his way to our bed Saturday night about 2:30 a.m. Usually I walk him back to his bed, but I was so tired, I just threw him in the middle of Eric & me. We have a smoke/carbon monoxide detector above our bed and it has a small green light on it. After a few minutes, Levi said "Look at the star, Daddy. It's bright." :)

*********************************

Tonight, the 3 of us went to Target. Levi & I were in the restroom and after Levi pottied, I told him to stay in the stall with me while I pottied. Loudly, he says "Momma, you gotta go poo poo?"
"No, just potty."
"You sure, Momma?"
"I'm sure, Levi."
"Bend over, hands on feet, Momma, I wipe you."
Then, I start to hear chuckles from the other stalls. Oh boy - life with a 3 year old!

1 comment:

Hers and His said...

Love the story about the smoke detector! ha!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS