I took the day off to spend at home with my favorite fella! :) Levi has been going to VBS at Grammy's church this week. It's the first time I've put him in any "program" during the week. As a working Mom, my evenings are precious to me and I don't like to be away from Levi. He heard Grammy talking about it on Sunday at lunch and said he wanted to go. So, we tried it on Monday night and he loved it! He got to be in the 4 year old class with his cousin, Griffin (you get special privileges like that when your Grammy is the director!) I guess I can't be upset about him being away when he's having fun and learning even more about Jesus! I've missed him like crazy and just felt the need to stay home with him today.
We started out by making pancakes! Yum Yum!! Levi loves using the KitchenAid mixer. :)

Levi called and bribed Daddy to come home for pancakes. Here they are bonding on the couch. Don't know what they were talking about but both of them were giggling!

It's raining outside, so we'll see what the rest of the day holds!
![]()
2 comments:
Fun times!! He looks super excited in the pancake picture.
I'm glad he's having fun at VBS. The only thing I can remember about VBS when I was little is singing "Resist Satan" while Satan ran around the sanctuary like a mad man. Oh, and being terrified out of my mind ... I remember that too :)
Post a Comment