We live for milestones. Throughout our school years, we look forward to our senior year. Prom - Graduation - College - Graduating college - Getting married...
Then, if you become a parent, you celebrate a whole new set of milestones through your child. First crawl - First tooth - Walking - Talking - First day of school... the list goes on and on.
A new milestone for us was the first time Papa let Levi drive one of the tractors. Yes, DRIVE the tractor!
My kids love tractor rides. A couple weeks ago, my dad was mowing grass and they begged asked for a ride. Dad told Levi to get in the seat and he gave him instructions. Oh my stars...if he didn't already think Papa hung the moon, he sure did now!
As he started to take off, I choked back some tears (because I'm crazy sensitive like that!) realizing how big Levi is getting.
I would like to point out he is still KIND OF little because the tractor kept shutting off. Levi didn't weigh enough to keep the seat down (safety feature!) so my dad had to help apply enough pressure. Cute!
Off they went. I swear, I want to keep them little, but I love each new stage that they reach.
Not much better than watching your son learn to love John Deere Green.




3 comments:
Tear...
I think the best part of this is that he is too light for it. Super Cute!
Wow!!!!
Post a Comment