Here's something that will make you feel old --
This was my niece, Bailey TEN years ago! TEN. That's crazy town! I was there when she was born (and so traumatized, I might add, that I didn't want children for several more years! Ha) and I remember how tiny and fragile she seemed.
She was gorgeous. Ten years later, she is just as gorgeous. And, she decided that she wanted Jesus to live in her heart and save her from her sins. She chose to be baptized on her birthday. It was precious!
I could not be more proud of this
There were lots of little people there to show their love and support, too! Cousin love is the best kind of love. These little people melt my heart.




2 comments:
Awww.. I love this! And how special that she was baptized on her birthday. How incredibly precious!
She really is a pretty girl! Can't believe how big she is now :(
Post a Comment