Tuesday, November 19, 2013

a first for Maggie

We had a pretty laid back weekend, which is nice considering there are only FIVE WEEKS UNTIL CHRISTMAS!!  We are SO EXCITED!  Our Thanksgiving is just as big as our Christmas, so at our house, it's a non-stop party 'round these parts!  


Back to the weekend.  Eric and my brother had plans to take the boys to the gun range.  It's safe to say they were pretty giddy...more excited than a kid in a candy store!  Levi and Griffin were, too.  ;)  It was cold and a little rainy, so what's a girl to do?  Pedicures, of course!  Jenny and I took the girls for some pampering.  This was Maggie's first pedicure and she loved it!


I love that she was "reading" a magazine AND had her hands propped behind her head...total relaxation!  Ha!  She was pretty pleased with her choice of purple polish and a sparkle flower on her big toe.  Too cute!  I think she was proud to be initiated into the girly club.  

3 comments:

ginmommy said...

Adorable, Mags!

I always wonder what those little ladies are thinking when they have to give our "babies" a pedicure? You think they whisper to each other in their native language, "spoiled American children!"

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

Awesome!!! I can't wait to do this stuff with Nora. She had a haircut yesterday and told her she would learn to LOVE the salon! ha! :)

Jami said...

How cute!

You are probably right, G. Do they charge the same for a child as they do an adult? Or do they give a discount?

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS