Thursday, October 3, 2013

Taking a break from The Twitter...

Thanks to my fellow blogger and friend, Beth, we did a paper chain countdown to Disney that she found on Pinterest.  


As of today, it only has TWO links left on it!  Levi will cut one link off after school today and then the last one before we leave in the morning!  I'M SO EXCITED!!  

I made a decision that kind of coincides with our vacation.  I'm giving up Twitter for a while.  I KNOW!  I've been thinking about it and decided that it is the best decision FOR ME (please don't take what I'm going to say to heart...it is a personal decision and in no way reflects anyone else on Twitter!).  I have found that I tend to be on my phone...a lot.  I think a cue for me is that Levi says, "Mommy, when you get off your phone, will you _________."  Ouch.  I don't want my kids to think that they play second fiddle to social media.  With that said, I also don't want them to think the world revolves around them!  Ha!  But, I do need to find a happy medium.  Once I go through detox, I may join back up and give you guys a holler!  In the mean time, please let me know if Andy Lassner does anything hilarious... (I will miss him!)

Stay tuned to Instagram and the blog for more updates!  They will be riveting, I'm sure.  ;)    


3 comments:

Jami said...

I think it's great. I am so guilty of being on my phone, too much! I miss just my blogging days.

I can't wait to hear all about Disney! You guys are going to have a blast.

ginmommy said...

YOU ARE GOING TO DISNEY! WOO HOO!

bethjosh said...

Ahhh - I love the chain I didn't know you did it too :-)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS