Saturday, October 19, 2013

Disney preview

We've been back from Disney for nearly a week and are alive and well!  All the laundry is done and things are put away.  Thank goodness our fall break is two weeks long because we've needed this extra week to recoup!  We've been having fun just lounging around.  And, then, last night I started going through pictures.  Oh my word.

I have over 400 pictures on my iPhone.  Eric has pictures on his.  We have over 500 pictures on our camera.  My sister-in-law sent me a link with over 400 pictures.  People...I'm a wee bit overwhelmed!  So, I've begun working on a Disney post, but it may take me a few days!  

Luckily, a lot of the pictures looked like this...


...or like this...


Haha!  That makes the selection process somewhat easier!

But, there were quite a few good ones, too!


Pictures we've been waiting a long time for -- and were well worth the wait!


We went, we saw, we rode, we experienced.  And, I can't wait to share it all with you!  




2 comments:

Lynne and Nick said...

that last picture is especially awesome! Looks like a great Christmas card picture! :)

Beth, Joshua, Isabella, McKinley and AnnaKate said...

Pins and needles!!!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS