Thursday, September 26, 2013

Flashback Friday - kickin' it back to my first blog post!

I sat down to blog tonight and had every intention of doing a post about Fall.  As I got started, one thing led to another and I started going through some old blog posts.  So, I thought it would be fun to look back at some pictures from my very first blog post.  We'll call this the Flashback Friday - the "I'm gonna need some medication because my big boy was a baby" edition.

I started blogging in July of 2008.  My sister-in-law, Jenny was blogging {BRING BACK THE BLOG, JENNY!!!} and made me do it encouraged me to start one.  We were on vacation together, so the pictures and free time were abundant.  It was love at first post and even though I have neglected it pretty often lately, I love my blog.  A lot.  

Check out these two studs: Levi, 26 months old & Griffin, 3 1/2 years
      

LEVI WAS 2.  TWO.  A BABY!  He was younger than Maggie is now.  That, my blogger friends, blows my mind!!  


Oh how I miss that little face.  I really do!  I miss him curling up in my lap and wanting to cuddle with me.  


I miss him hanging onto our necks for dear life while we were in the pool.

THAT LITTLE FACE...


That little face is now 7 years old.  That little face now walks in after school, goes to the fridge to fix himself a drink and plops down to play Minecraft on his iPod.  That little face now throws his helmet on and bikes up to 10 miles with his dad.  That little face now spends the night with his friends, jumps off the high dive at the swimming pool, hits a baseball over the head of the pitcher, reads books to his sister before bed, and rides the bus to school.  

YOU GUYS...   


Don't blink.  It goes way too fast.


3 comments:

Jami said...

Oh Levi! Seriously!!!! How stinkin' cute was he?

melanie said...

i love this age. Aiden is in it right now. So precious!
Maybe you should have another. :)

ginmommy said...

Do not blink.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS