Saturday, August 17, 2013

the gym...again! and some park time

I know that is an incredibly boring title!  I apologize.  I'm just trying to keep track of little things I do at the gym...just for my records.  :-) 

I did it!  Yesterday morning, after getting Levi on the bus, Mags and I headed to the gym and did back to back classes.  I did Group Power and then headed to Zumba.  {I could only do 30 minutes of Zumba because the child care room has a time limit and it was time to pick Maggie up. :-)}  It was actually nice to have a little bit of a cool down after torturing my body doing the strength training.  Though it's only been a few days, I feel like I'm settling into a routine at the gym.  They have so much to offer and I'm excited to try it all...or most of it! Ha!

After the gym, Jami and I took the littles to the park.  I know everyone is talking about it -- THIS WEATHER HAS BEEN AMAZING!  I can't get enough of it!!  Before heading out, the littles wanted to see the fish.  Adorbs!


Did I mention that Jami showed up looking all cute?  She always does!


And then there was me.  Looking all HAWT straight up from the gym, barely able to walk.


Love these little people.


One more thing: Did I mention I'm on countdown??  YUP! ;)  I'm heading to Bowling Green for a weekend with no kids in just 27 short days.  Woo hoooo!  I'm sure you are already anxiously awaiting an exciting G & T post!  Oh, the anticipation...!!!


4 comments:

Jami said...

I want to hear all about your gym time posts, I love them!

melanie said...

you are so awsome tray! I am so excited that you are going to gym. you are more than a concorer through christ our lord. I need to come rub shoulders with you. I can't motivate myself to do any excersize. goodness me

ginmommy said...

YUP.

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

I LOVE your gym posts!!!!! :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS