Tuesday, August 13, 2013

some Cracker Barrel, football, and tiaras

You guys -- thank you for your sweet, encouraging, and downright truthful words yesterday!  Sometimes I get anxious about my honesty and just putting stuff out there on my blog.  But, your kindness overwhelms me.  The comments and texts were just down right perfect.  

Gonna wrap up the weekend and tell you about Sunday.  Eric and I had tickets to go to the first preseason Colts game.  However, Maggie was in full breathing-treatment-stuffy-head-sounds-like-a-sixty-year-old-smoker-cough mode.  I stayed home with sicky and sent the boys to the game!  I did get a little treat that morning, though!  Got to have breakfast with Gretchen before she headed back to Bowling Green.  {Side note: eating eggs, turkey sausage, bacon and drinking water at Cracker Barrel is just UN-AMERICAN.}


 I kindly reminded Eric twenty times to send me pictures of him and Levi for the blog!  He did a great job.

Lucas Oil, Baby!!  Right in front of our fave - Reggie Wayne!



Our year old QB, Andrew Luck.  {Since my boyfriend is Peyton Manning, I cannot confess my love for him, yet.  But, he is quickly growing on my list of faves!}


 One seriously happy little boy.


 Levi's favorite NFL player: Reggie Wayne.  When he got home, he told me how the crowd "went crazy" when he was announced!!  Love it!


I think those boys had a pretty fantastic day!


While they were gone, Maggie and I napped and she gave me a makeover.  I could not help but be impressed!  


Gotta love her style, sundress, tutu, snowboots and all.  She is a real trendsetter.  ;)  Fantastic weekend with my family!  Hope yours was, too.


3 comments:

Jami said...

I love Colts football! That's all.

ginmommy said...

My weekend was great, in part to a breakfast with my bestie.

melanie said...

so cool! The new stadium is amazing. Not been there yet but your pics are soo good

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS