Tuesday, August 7, 2012

time flies! sniff, sniff

Last night was big at our house!  Levi has had his first loose tooth for about a week.  It makes me queasy each time I watch him wiggle it! YUCK!  My parents stopped by to see the kids and as soon as they left, Levi tripped and his face hit his soccer ball and his tooth fell out!  He started screaming from excitement!  He is sooo happy to go to school minus one tooth!!
This morning was our first day back to school.  I am happy to report that the kids get to start back at their new & improved school!  So nice for them to be back home at Henryville. :)  I'm sure the teachers will make it extra special for them!  Papa was waiting outside this morning to take Levi down to the bus. :)  So sweet.
 Love this boy!!
 I love it that Levi has lots of kids at his bus stop. :)
 Is he REALLY a first grader?  I got a little choked up as he walked to the bus.  I yelled his name and he gave me a little wave behind his back.  Oh man...he is already to big. :(
I hope one day, it won't make me want to cry when he rides off on the bus...

4 comments:

ginmommy said...

You think we will still cry when they are teens headed off? Yeah, me too.

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

I didn't think first grade would get me and it did! geesh! ha! :)

melanie said...

I love how happy it makes them to start a new year of school.
nice new pack!
cute toothless grin

Kerry said...

I love and adore your school buses over there!! Haha I bet the kids loved seeing Levi turn up in a Sheriff's car lol, and just look at all those shy little faces in that picuture lol

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS