That is a question posed to me by my best friend when I explained that I was on death's door step. Yes, I am dying. I have had a cold this week and I think my body is slowly shutting down. I cannot sleep. My mind is all but gone. I barely remember the names of my children. I dressed one of them in mismatched clothes for school {Oh my word!} and I forgot to pack a sandwich in his lunch. I even resorted to letting them watch tv and eat dinner in their bedroom two times this week just so I could wallow in my self pity. Yes, I am dramatic much. ;)
In my time of withering away, I did manage to take and upload a few pictures to Instagram. {Have I mentioned that I am IN LOVE with Instagram? I am.}
Mags was all ready for her third week at Bible study. She didn't have a meltdown this week...just a few tears and she asked me for a kiss before I went to my class. Melt my heart. :)
And, here is my little diva at the soccer field. (Yes, in my deteriorating condition, we even made it to soccer practice!)And, the highlight of my week: ANYTIME MY KIDS HAVE GONE TO BED. {Not getting the Mom of the Year Award this year, am I??}
I am happy to report that I don't think I am dying. Today, I seem a little {and by little, I mean .00098%} better. Now, my nose is only dripping out of one side while the other side stays clogged up, but my head doesn't feel like it is going to explode any more. O Happy Day. ;)








6 comments:
I think you're a lot like me when you're sick. I tell B-rad I am for SURE dying this time & he just ignores me! :)
I admire mommas for sticking it out to take care of their spawn even when they're sick. No judgement here from letting them eat in their rooms whilst you wallow. I think it's a GREAT idea!!!
AND I'm glad you're NOT dying... (but just imagine how bad your bff would feel if you did?!)
I'm so relieved that you are in fact going to live.
Being dramatic is what makes us girls fun. Hey, you made it to Bible Study that has to say something right? Although I would have come too, just because that means I don't have to take care of my kid for those two hours. Get feeling better girlie!
You are so funny. Yes, I am also whinny when I am sick. Matt would say grouchy. but we cannot be perfect all the time can we?
So glad that you lived through that one even though it was touch and go for a while. :)
Post a Comment