Thursday, April 5, 2012

what we've been doing

I have so many random shots, so I am putting them all in one post! Those of you with ADD can thank me later. ;) Here's some things we've been up to!

We've been eating lunch (in our PAJAMAS!) at McDonald's with Papa...while mommy was out of town, of course!
We've gotten our toenails painted! First time for Mags...

We've been doing puzzles with Daddy.

We've been gettin' haircuts.

We've been riding in the Jeep (with ugly Chuckie baby doll in tow...).

We've been getting presents from Grammy & Papa's roadtrip to Gatlinburg! A new headlamp!!

And, we've been just looking darn tootin' cute! :-)

Me, I'm feeling better, but haven't had a voice for going on 3 days! Eric loves it when I clap for his attention! ;) I really hope to be back to 100% tomorrow! Eric starts back to school tonight. Boo! We have really enjoyed having him home in the evenings over the last week. Hoping that this semester goes quickly for him!!!


4 comments:

Jaime Mac said...

"clap for his attention". LOVE THAT! HAHA!

ginmommy said...

I think your voice might even be manlier and deeper than BEA!!! WOW. ;) Cute pics of the kids!

Jill said...

Glad you are feeling better, but hope you get your voice back soon! Love that last pic of Maggie! :)

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

OH MY!! Those toes are CUTE!!!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS