Monday, April 30, 2012

sick baby girl

Jami and Cameron came over to play last week while Cooper was in school.  It happened to be a day I was babysitting the little girls I watch.  I got busy cleaning in the kitchen and looked up and saw this...Jami had become the center of attention.  I thought it was hilarious!  Everyone wanted to be with her.  So, I went on cleaning while she entertained the kids. ;)  I need to have her over every time I babysit!
 Friday afternoon, Maggie woke up from her nap crying her head off.  She just wanted me to hold her.  After two hours of crying, I knew it was time to call the doc!  Blurry pic, but she had big ol' alligator tears rolling down those precious cheeks! :( 
 We tried having a little fun while waiting on the doc....she was more annoyed with me that I was trying to make her laugh. ;)

Ear infection and sore throat.  Didn't have them test for strep because that would have made her go into freak mode!  
I don't like it when my little ball of energy is sick. :(  We spent the weekend just hanging around the house and trying to feel better.  Tuesday night is Levi's first Tball game and I am so excited, I can hardly stand it!  They had practice Friday night and it is sooo cute!  The coach told us he thought Levi was ready for PeeWee instead of just Tball, which doesn't surprise me because of my phenomenal athletic abilities, but we are going to keep him where he is for now. :)  Watch out, though, the pros will come knocking soon!  

5 comments:

Kerry said...

Oh no! I hope your little princess gets better real soon!! It's not nice seeing them sick :(
Cute pic of the two of you, even if she is feeling unwell she still managed a little tongue poking out for the photo :)
Great news about your son moving on up in T-Ball!
Have a great day Tracey!!

ginmommy said...

Poor Maggie May!!! :((( Can't wait to hear how the first game goes :)

Jami said...

Glad I could let you get some things done.

What did I say while I was there? How are her ears? Glad you figured it out, I personally like answers that come with antibiotics much better than "just wait and see".
Hope she is feeling better!

Jill said...

Poor baby. Hope she feels better soon!

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

Poor baby! Hope she feels better! :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS