We had a pretty low key weekend, which is always nice! Saturday, my sister had a birthday party for her girls. How is it that my nieces are now EIGHT and FIVE years old?!! It is not possible. I remember the minute they were both born and it seems like yesterday. Sigh...just go ahead and put me in a nursing home now.
First up was a pic of my sister and me! Hilarious that there are tools as a back drop!! I didn't notice it until I got back home. :)

Bailey...now eight years old. She wanted Taylor Lautner on her cake. Oh my word! ;)

And, I couldn't get Casey to sit still long enough to get her picture. :/ She wanted a cake with a chicken on it and a duck on the chicken's back. This is SO Casey! LOL

Levi was sporting his new t-ball outfit! He is so excited to start playing!! :)

Of course, my sister always has fun stuff for the kids to do!

Her house is like Toys R Us...on steroids!

And Maggie did what she does best...monopolize all the grandparents to play with her. ;)

Bailey showed off her hula hoop talents. I was going to show her up, but since it was
her birthday, I refrained!

Hello Cuteness!

Levi had two friends there...his cousin Griffin and a little boy from his class at school, Quinton.

My parents were babysitting Griffin & Emily for the night. Hilarious that they didn't notice Griffin getting seconds...or thirds...a plate full of cheeseballs! ;)

Such a fun night! My sister knows how to throw a good party! Happy birthday, Bailey & Casey!! We love you.
![]()
2 comments:
I am STILL cracking up at that cake....
Looks like a great party! Glad it stopped raining.
I would take a Taylor Lautner cake too.
Post a Comment