You wouldn't believe the warm reception I received!!!
Okay, so there's something you need to know about Gretchen. She has NO CLUE where she is at any given time. She is very directionally challenged! {Love you!!} Victoria's Secret was holding something for her and we had to make our way back there. She swore that it was next to Macy's. I know I have only been to the BG mall TWICE, but I thought it was next to Penney's. She pretty much told me I was wrong and she was positive it was by Macy's.
We did more shopping, tried on cute hats & sunglasses, and then wanted to go back and "rest" before dinner. Yes, we are in our 60's.
So, we got back to the homestead and did what any two bestie's do. Checked our Draw Something games.
And, thing #2 you should know about G. Drawing isn't a strong point for her. If you get a picture like this, she probably didn't do it! Ha! She handed the Ipad to Paul a lot and said, "Draw this..." Love them! :)
Oh, and we also got a twirling show from Hopie. ;)
Before we went to dinner, we asked Paul to take a good pic of us. Pshaw. Men are useless.


FINALLY.
Headed out for a fave....Mexican! Mmmmm. Oh, did I mention we went to dinner at 4:30? Yes, reason #2 that we should be in our 60's. (In my defense, it was 5:30 my time!)
After dinner, we settled in to watch the game. I really wanted U of L to win, but it was a great game!!! Gretchen was good to me. I wasn't feeling the greatest, so she loaded me up on cough drops and some hot chocolate.
We ended up going to bed at 9:30. Reason #3....blah! ;)
Oh, and we also got a twirling show from Hopie. ;)
We ended up going to bed at 9:30. Reason #3....blah! ;)We got up and went to church and then ate at RYAN'S after church. ROCK ON! I love me some Ryan's!!!




5 comments:
Why you gotta give away all our old secrets? Don't we want everyone to think we are young, and out all night?? Or, is everyone on to us, already??
Great post! Funny, how we both have different takes on it. Either way, a fun time had with my Bea.
No WONDER "she" draws under Paul's username. And for the record, I almost didn't get "missile." ;)
Oh my goodness how fun! I love the pic of Paul being sooo excited & the references to u being 60! Funny stuff! Glad u had a good visit!
so,this is not just gatlinburg behavior but tracey behavior. :)
loved the post you guys are funny.
You girls seem like such great friends!! And you sure do cram a lot into 24 hours lol
Great smiles the pair of you :)
Post a Comment