Instead, he said, "Because I don't want to leave my Wii here with you and Daddy."
I seriously cannot believe my baby girl is almost TWO!!! Where did the time go? She loves all things girly. She loves bows, painted toes, and luxurious bubble baths...and I love it!
Okay, folks, stay tuned. Tomorrow is a weigh in day for me. Drumroll please...






5 comments:
Hi! How are you?
What a funny and cute comment your son came out with hehehe and I just love those little painted toes, how cute!!
You have a lovely family and thank you for stopping by my blog earlier, I really love meeting new people!
That's awesome you have been to Australia before, was it a holiday or for work? And where did you visit?
Looking forward to getting to know you :)
Have a great day!
I can't believe Maggie is almost TWO!!! It honestly feels like yesterday that Eric and I were sitting down to eat when your mom called and said "get here now!" These kids grow up waaaay too fast.
Love the little tush!!!
yay! I love that last picture of Maggie!! PRESH!
the Wii! ha ha! That's so Sam! :)
Post a Comment