There was a group of us that got together Friday night to celebrate this man's birthday...

Paul!!! Oh how we've missed you! ;) We all met up for dinner and two hours flew by way too quickly. We headed back to our house for some ice cream cake and some seriously good times! I was on the brink of death from laughing too hard! We were trying to get a good group picture, but this is the best we got!

Saturday morning, I was in for more good times! Gretchen, Jami & I went shopping. YAY! I didn't take one single picture...I think I was still in a laughter coma from the night before. Jami spent some moolah and got some really cute stuff! G & I were there for moral support. ;)
I love Easter weekend!! It is such a wonderful time to celebrate Jesus. I love the anticipation of going to church and celebrating the resurrection! I also love getting the kids Easter baskets ready after they have gone to bed. :)



Because I still didn't have much of a voice, I chose not to sing with the choir this year. This was a bittersweet thing for me! I missed singing, but I really loved watching the program from the congregation. I also loved getting the kids ready...usually that is daddy's job on any Sunday that the choir sings.
After church, we headed to my aunt's house. She always has a wonderful food spread...always! And, it has become tradition for the kids to do an egg hunt.

I am loving Maggie's age! She really got into finding her eggs!



We we spent the whole afternoon outside playing and just really enjoyed some family time. I love my little family so much! I want to remember how inquisitive Levi was last night. He had never seen a baptism or the Lord's supper before, so he had lots of questions. We got to explain a lot to him and I just love how his little mind works! I'm so thankful for our fun day and being able to celebrate Jesus together.
![]()
6 comments:
Kids are adorable, as always!!! Fun times, it was a really great weekend!
No family picture?
Happy Easter! It was such a gorgeous weekend to celebrate!
Sweet pics of the kids! Oh, and I need the pic emailed to me!!! :)))
How did Maggie get so big??? STOP that child!!!
LOVE the group shot with Paul & Steve being silly! Hilarious!
I looked & looked for you in the choir...now I know why you weren't up there! :(
LOVE your kids in green!! Very cute!!
Post a Comment