Friday, April 27, 2012

the dreaded update

I don't want to do this update, but I will.  I weighed and am up a pound.  Grrr.  I know it happens, but it still stinks!  I am happy to report that I did four days of exercise this week and logged everything every day but one.  I'm not sure why the ONE POUND GAIN {Why, God...why do you hate me????} but, I will hang in there and stay on track. ;) 

Tonight is Levi's first Tball practice.  How adorable!  He is very excited!  :)))

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

5 comments:

ginmommy said...

Tracey, you can poop a pound off. That's nothing to sweat about, I know it stinks, but keep it up, and it will come off. That and MORE.

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

Yes, it does happen sometimes for no reason! It will come back off. Don't sweat it. Stay focused! :)

Jami said...

I know that stinks, chalk it up to extra water. Our weight fluctuates anyway a couple pounds, depending on day or time. Hang in there!

Jaime Mac said...

Ginmommy-seriously? Gag.

Keep your head up, Tracey! You're doing a great job. (& if all else fails - take ginmommies advice before you weigh in. Sigh...)

melanie said...

I have been working on these baby pounds and it never fails one week I loose 2 and the next week i gain it back . Don 't worry working right along side ya friend.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS