Thursday, April 19, 2012

3 weeks

As a follow up to my previous post, I am updating about my weight journey! This morning was week three of getting back to counting calories and I am proud to report I have lost another pound! That puts me at 8 pounds, which is what I put on over the holidays. :) Yay!! So excited! Kind of like I'm picking up where I left off last year. ;) Also, this is day THREE of exercising for me. Blah. I don't like it! At all. Listen to this, though...

Monday night, I went to WalMart to pick up a few things. I had the kids in tow. I was wearing flip flops and accidentally kicked the cart with my pinkie toe! I wanted to curse REALLY LOUDLY!! Bless his heart, Levi was really worried about my toe. I trudged on. A few minutes later, back in the sporting goods area, I felt something wet. I looked down and there was blood...everywhere! OMW! My toe was split open and bleeding. I had two choices...sit down on the floor, cry like a baby and call 911. Or, I could wrap it in a baby wipe and finish shopping. I put on my big girl panties and finished getting what I needed.

Back to exercise...the next day, I couldn't put a shoe on. Great excuse NOT to exercise, right?! However, I put on Eric's crocs (Gretchen...I thought of you!) and did the elliptical. My toe did pretty good, but towards the end, started to bleed again. Threw on the crocs again yesterday and my toe did a little better! Should be back to normal soon!

Okay, now that I've gone on and on about me and my bloody toe, I will sign off! Thanks for your great comments and encouraging texts throughout the day. It helps!! Here's to next week!!

8 comments:

Sarah Kahl said...

Way to go!!! Keep up the great work!!!

Jami said...

I'm sorry, I can't help but laugh.
On the other hand, really good job!!!!

Beth, Joshua, Isabella, McKinley and AnnaKate said...

WOW.... I hope you at least washed the crocs! :-)

ginmommy said...

Well, I guess crocs are good for at least one thing....

Arthur Family said...

Go, Tracey! Way to keep on!

Jaime Mac said...

You're so funny. I would've totally sat on the couch with my toe propped up & ice on it!
GREAT JOB!!!!

Granny G said...

Good job!! Hang in there! Sorry about your toe though!

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

NICE WORK!!! Sorry about your toe! :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS