Monday, November 1, 2010

photo shoot

My mother-in-law brought over a dress and asked me to take Maggie's picture in it. It was HER DRESS as an infant! Isn't that amazing?? It's still in really good shape. So, I tried to get a cute picture of the little wiggle worm.



And, of course, had to throw in a sleeping baby picture! I remember the first time we put her in her crib and it swallowed her up! Now, she sprawls out and looks SO BIG. *tear*





3 comments:

ginmommy said...

That's incredible!!! Did you keep the dress, or was it just for a photo shoot?? Mags is getting so big ;( Seems like just yesterday she was born!!!

Jill said...

She has such big, gorgeous eyes! That's so neat about the dress. I love stuff like that! :)

Jaime Mac said...

I love the one of her touching her toes. A-dor-a-ble!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS