Monday, November 1, 2010

candy overload...

We have so.much.candy here. But, I'm not complaining! ;) Trick or treating was a lot of fun. Here are a couple of highlights!

Ironman and his ballerina
While the Mommy's took the kiddos around to gather the goods, the dad's stayed in the cul-de-sac to pass out candy and boogy! Our neighbor is a DJ and he set up some of his ?? "DJ stuff" ?? I'm not sure what it is called. Speakers, music, lights.....help me out, people!!! He had some awesome Halloween music going - including Thriller! You could literally hear the music from a couple streets away! Way to go Todd!!

Mags slept during the music. Little ballerina was WORN OUT!

I didn't get a lot of pics this year, but here's a cute one of the frog (Hillary) and Ironman (Levi)
I had a great time with the kids but missed my sidekick! :(

2 comments:

ginmommy said...

I totally missed you too. Like bad.

Anyway, kids looked super cute, and I love that you said Todd set up "boogey" that's funny Tracey ;-)

Jaime Mac said...

I love the dj stuff thingy. That's really cool!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS