Thursday, November 11, 2010

my baby girl

Maggie is 6 months old today!! I can't believe how quickly the time has gone by. Even though I love each new stage she reaches, I am sad to think that my baby is growing up!



Maggie, you are so precious! Anytime someone looks at you, your face lights up and you have the cutest smile. You love, Love, LOVE your big brother and when he walks into the room, you stretch any way you can to see him. You have the biggest belly laugh I've ever heard when he talks to you. In the mornings, when he walks into your room, you scream with excitement!


You don't have any hair, and even though I dress you in pink, some people tell me you are the prettiest boy they've ever seen! ;) One day you will have lots of hair and I will delight in using a ton of bows!!!


You are all.over.the.place! You "army crawl" or roll to get what you want and just in the last two days, you get up on all fours. You will be busting out soooo soon!


You love the music and fish on your crib aquarium. You love applesauce and sweet potatoes. You also love your bouncer and get quite a workout while you play in it.


You moan really loudly to put yourself to sleep. When I rock you at night, sometimes Daddy & I have to turn the tv way up because we can't hear it over your noises!!


Daddy & I call you Mags and your big brother calls you Maggers or Sweetie Pie. I hope you will always remember how much we absolutely adore and love you!!! You bring our family such incredible joy and laughter. I love you, Maggie May!


2 comments:

ginmommy said...

What a sweet post!!! She is a cutie pie of a baby, and a good baby!!

melanie said...

awww your going to give me baby fever with all that talk.:)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS