Tuesday, November 30, 2010

open wide!!

Levi had his first trip to the dentist on Monday! I didn't tell him until we were getting ready to leave. Bring on the tears!! He was adamant that he did NOT want to go. I bribed him with a new toy AND told him that he'd get a new toothbrush! ;)

Ms. Olivia was great!! She made him feel totally at ease and even offered to sing the ABC song to him. He said "No thanks." Ha!!
He looks so big in this picture!
I asked Levi to tell me some cool things about the dentist:
1. He got a green toothbrush. His favorite color!!
2. His dentist's name is Todd, which is the name of our neighbor.
3. He got to pick out a new semi truck.
4. Papa Bobby, Papa Phil and Curious George all go to the dentist too.
5. He got to hold the "slobber sucker" all by himself. :)

3 comments:

Jami said...

Good Job Levi! We go for our second visit in a couple of weeks. I'm already mentally preparing myself for it.

Jaime Mac said...

Slobber sucker...that's hilarious! And accurate! :)
Good move not telling him until the point of no return! You moms & your tricks! I love it!

ginmommy said...

Funny he had Olivia, and that he said, Curious George goes to the dentist ;)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS