So, what's a couple of days with two boring SAHM's in Bowling Green look like, you ask...
Here you go!
Gretchen, quite the hostess, baked for us! Mmmmmm...
Enter Day Two:
The kids woke up bright and early ready to play!!! (Love my children and would do ANYTHING for them, but something to be said about looking forward to the empty nest days... ;) Just sayin...)
Guns & swords...naked. Awesome.
Okay, stay with me here!! When we got to the van, we decided to tell the kids where we were going for lunch. I was gonna snap a shot of the EXCITEMENT!!! They were waiting anxiously for us to tell them....Gretchen screams "CHUCK E CHEESE!!!!!!!!!!!!" and this is what we got:
Once we got there, it was happy-go-lucky for everyone! We got a gazillion tokens and the kids took off! Can I just insert a little disclaimer here? Don't go to Chuck E Cheese unless you are willing to give them your arm, leg and one ankle. Expensive!! I guess Hope did get a necklace and a sucker and Pierce got two crayons, though. ;)
Poor Hope didn't realize that the game still needed tokens. She was just jumping away!!!
Pierce in a self portrait!
Shortly after lunch, we headed back for Indiana. It felt like the trip happened so fast! I'm super glad we went and I know this will be the first trip of many!!! Thanks, guys, for letting us crash, eat your food, baby-tize your apartment, play with your toys, and drag you to Walmart!
Until next time...




4 comments:
Very cute post!! I really did laugh-out-loud at the pic of the kids when we told them "we're going to chuck e. cheese" TOO FUNNY. Too bad you didn't get a pic of Levi when Chuck E and him became buddies ;-) Thanks for driving down, even though we were pretty laid back, it was still fun. Until next time....
AHHH, what a fun trip! I'm glad you two bff's got to visit!
Also - uhm-let Levi eat ALL that expensive pizza! You sure don't want any left-overs with that kinda of gold!
Looks like fun! Chuck E Cheese with one kid isn't bad, $20 bucks for food and food.
you guys are funny. boy do I miss the reids and bushs. love hearing about your tales.
Post a Comment