Monday, March 29, 2010

Yes.I.Can

Ok, lets face it...I don't cook very often. If I had my way, we'd eat out every night. Cheddar's Monte Cristo, I love you. Longhorn Sierra Chicken, you make my heart beat. Puerto Vallarta fajitas, you are my life. Kansai teriyaki chicken, be still my heart. McDonald's cheeseburger, small fry and diet coke, I don't know how I would exist without you.

I digress...

With a certain little Maggie May getting ready to make her appearance, I am suddenly thrown into the DOMESTIC HOUSEWIFE role where I will be required to try and save money by cooking at home more. I tease about this because I've never been really good at cooking! But, I am looking forward to the challenge. :)

So, I have this Pampered Chef deep dish baker that I've had, um, for a while (okay, over a year!) and I've never used!! Thanks to April, I made my first meal with it! I made a pork tenderloin in less than 15 minutes - yes, in the microwave!!! And, it was wonderful and got the "Mmmm, good" from the hubby.

Insert 2 pound pork tenderloin, rub with some BBQ rub, cook 15 minutes...

and VOILA!!!

get some of that wonderful Hawaiian bread and make little pork sandwiches. Scrumptious!!




2 comments:

Jaime Mac said...

You're so funny posting pics of food you cook. I don't know ANYONE who would also be shameless enough to do something like that to show off their mad cooking skillz... :)

ginmommy said...

You rock Tracey. Looks wonderful!!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS