Friday, March 26, 2010

weekend houseguest

Our friend is staying with us this weekend while her Mom is out of town. Her name is Katie. Levi loves her and was so excited to have her spend the night. He's done really well taking her to use the potty, feeding her and giving her water, and throwing her ball for her to catch over and over and over...

The tired friends at the end of the evening
Katie almost almost makes me want to get another dog!! I guess we'll borrow her any time I get that feeling! :)



5 comments:

Arthur Family said...

That's sweet! No matter how wonderful dogs are, I still question whether or not I would do it again. Right now we have two, but they are getting up ther ein age and I know one day I wll be asked the question...

Jaime Mac said...

That's what I do w/ kids - borrow one if I almost almost think I want one. Doesn't happen too often... :)

Jami said...

Too cute, I should have known in the beginning you weren't talking about a human :)

ginmommy said...

Pretty cute houseguest, even if she does scare the crap out of my kids.

Jenny said...

We could give you one. There seems to be a stray who has adopted our front porch and back deck.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS