Wednesday, March 24, 2010

vacation 2010

If you've been a loyal follower of this blog (Ha!), you'll know that I started it two years ago while we were on vacation. My sister-in-law had one and I thought she was so crafty, so I had to try and "keep up with the Jones'"!! You'll also know that each summer, my family does a big FaMiLy VaCaTiOn!!! This summer, we will be heading back to a golf resort near Gulf Shores. Mom & Dad booked the house this week and I'm excited to post pictures of our destination spot...



Bring on SUMMER!! :)


8 comments:

ginmommy said...

You do know that it's a sin to brag right?? HAHAHAHA

Jami said...

I thought you were downsizing?

Tracey said...

Heeeeyyy...I'm not bragging. Just excited! This is one of the highlighs of my whole year. If vacation was left up to Eric & me, we'd go to the 7-11 and get an Icee and go find a crick somewhere to put our feet in.

James - believe it or not, this is downsizing from last year...kind of. Different location, same size house, but a lot cheaper. :)

Anonymous said...

WOW...what a great place! I'm jealous.

Jaime Mac said...

Gorgeous house, even more gorgeouser pool. I hate you right now! :) (BTW-yes I know gorgeouser is not a word, but it fit...)
Have a fantabulous time!!!

Jill said...

Yea for you guys! We usually do a family vacation, too! SO. MUCH.FUN. and great memories with the fam, too! So excited for you guys! : )

Jami said...

I went back and checked out your vacation posts from 2009 & 2008 and I think I like this house the best, maybe it's all the balconys? Although last years was awesome with the windows. And my, Levi was tiny back in 2008!

Jenny said...

You beat me to it!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS