Thursday, March 11, 2010

and so, it begins...

Yes, my blog world friends, the swelling has begun! O Happy Day!!
While sitting at my desk this morning, I noticed that my shoes felt tight.
Weird.
I looked down and I have little-to-no ankles. It's attractive, really. :p

I'm not complainin'...just explainin'!!!! I've been blessed with a wonderful pregnancy and if a stuffy nose and some swollen body parts is all I have to worry about, life is good!

3 comments:

ginmommy said...

Bring on the slip-on shoes and lovely canckles.

Arthur Family said...

Gotta love pregnancy! Here is my doula advice: keep watching your salt intake and when you get home at night lightly take your finger tips and stroke from your ankles up to your knees...it's just a light lymphatic massage that might get rid of some of the fluid. Do it in light soft strokes for about five times up each leg.

Tracey said...

Thanks for the pointers, Betsy! So, watching my salt intake...I guess that means no Kansai? Don't know if I can do that!! :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS