After spending 3 1/2 years with
blue stuff,
firetrucks, bucket trucks, trains, football clothes, soccer clothes, basketball socks,
watching Levi eat his boogers (gross!), playing with guns, trucks and matchbox cars, it's weird to see
pink clothes hanging in the toy room!! Weird, but very exciting! Levi is starting to love the idea that he's going to have a baby sister instead of a bruder. :)
Baby girl got a few things for Christmas - some newborn gowns and a matching blanket and socks from Grammy and Papa

and a beautiful SOFT pink blanket from my aunt

She also got an adorable snowman light up ornament from Mamaw (Eric's mom). It says VICTORIA on it, which is the name that is in our top couple of names. Victoria was my great-grandmother's name. :) I love family names! Anyhoo...Baby Girl is already blessed! I can't wait to meet her.
![]()
5 comments:
Love the name Victoria! Very feminine and pretty :)
Oh, so fun! Celebrating pink with you guys! ;)
I'll make sure Cooper buys baby Victoria something yellow or purple :)
"Sugar and spice and everything nice, that is what little girls are made of".....oh yeah, and PINK. Little girls are made of pink. I love it :)
yeah, whether mom likes pink or not baby girls almost always end up in pink. But they look great anyway.
Post a Comment