Levi is so bright! In fact, I think he’s the brightest little boy I know. Maybe a prodigy… Ok, maybe not a prodigy, but I certainly thank God that he has a loving, growing, curious little spirit and that he enjoys learning new things.
Here’s the part where I brag: Eric brought home a new praise & worship CD that the praise team is working on at church. One of the songs is Worshipping You by Deluge. If you haven’t heard it…fabulous song!
Take this offering that I bring
Humbly I fall on my knees
To proclaim you’re everything.
My life’s nothing without You
Take my hand and lead me through
You are my sustaining love.
Levi calls this the worship song and he loves to sing it. He told me the other day, “Mommy, we’re singing about Jesus.” Yes, baby, we are!!
His favorite part is the chorus:
I’m gonna worship you forever
I’m gonna worship you
I’m gonna worship you forever
I’m gonna worship you
It makes me tear up to see my child already starting to worship Jesus at the young age of 3. I am so thankful.




3 comments:
Of course he's a "prodigy" ;) Yes, it's wonderful!!! So sweet and innocent.
Oh, this makes me smile! Thanks for sharing.
Praise God!!!! I can think of nothing more beautiful than to watch our children develop a love and worship our Savior. What a blessing Tracey... enjoyed reading that today!
Post a Comment