This past weekend, we went to Indianapolis to visit some of my Mom's family. We had our annual Christmas dinner and really had some nice time hanging out with them. :) My Aunt fixed a wonderful ham, hashbrown casserole, salad, rolls and mac n cheese - the funny thing is that she thought it'd be cute to do green Christmas tree macaroni and none of the kids would touch it because they thought it was a vegetable!
The highlight of the day was when the cousins took all the kids to see Disney on Ice. I was nervous about taking Levi because he doesn't like characters. I could tell he was a little uneasy as we were waiting for it to start, but once the show started, he was mesmerized. It was PRECIOUS. He clapped really loud after each song and had the biggest smile on his face!! I'm SO glad we took him.
"Mommy, look. It's Mickey Mouse....ON ICE!!!"


Those two make my heart melt...

And when these two fellers came out, I thought my child was going to have an anxiety attack! He loves Buzz Lightyear and Woody!!!


Such a fun day! Thanks "Auntie" Gail, Uncle Kevin, Dan & Robin for once again being wonderful hosts!!! We love you guys. :)
![]()
2 comments:
The mac and cheese story is hilarious! ha!!!
Glad Levi enjoyed it and didn't have to be "escorted" out ;)
Post a Comment