The Murphy Christmas Party is one of my favorite times of the year! I look forward to it each time the Christmas season rolls around. Actually, when we start filling up the calendar with all our "to do's", we usually contact them right away to get the date set on the calendar. :)
I think my most favorite thing about the party is seeing how Melanie decorates!!! She has such neat ideas each year...and it's always something special and new. The dinner is always fabulous and you can tell that so much thought is put into each and every course.
This year, the menu was Italian. The first course consisted of some yummy meatball soup (I'm sure there's an official name, but I forget it!!) and bruschetta. Following the appetizers was a main course of fettuccine noodles, eggplant Parmesan mozzarella, and some very yummy gorgonzola cheese chicken. All of this was served with some awesome garlic cheese bread.
Here are some pics of the beautiful tables and decorations...




After dinner, we played a REALLY FUN game to go along with the gift exchange. I think it was called Snoop! So much fun. :) Great idea, Melanie!!!
Here is the dessert table. YUM!!!

And, my chocolate milkshake cocktail - oh my...outta this world!

The beautiful hostess, Melanie - YOU DID A BEAUTIFUL PARTY once again!!!!!

Didn't get a lot of "people" pictures this year - I was too obsessed with eating! :)
Here's a cute one of some of the girls...Jami, Janna, me, Gretchen

Matt & Mel, thanks for the fabulous party. Already looking forward to next year's!! :) Love you guys!!!
![]()
3 comments:
Good pics. Sorry I missed the chocolate drink,that looks fabulous.
Cracks me up that I'm "hanging on for dear life" to my Whitestrips.....
whitestrips huh? didn't get to see what everyone got. so happy to have you guys there!
Post a Comment