skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Oh, be careful little ears what you hear...
Levi has a birthmark on his right eyebrow. You can probably see it in pictures I’ve posted. He never noticed it until about a year ago. He was looking in the mirror in the bathroom and asked Eric what it was. Last night at Cubbies, I overheard a little boy say “What’s dat…on your face?” while he pointed above Levi’s eye. Levi said, “It’s my birfmart.”
“Who put it there?” the child asked.
“God.”
“Why?”
“Because.”
“Because why?” (Don’t you just love the conversations of 3 year olds?!!)
“God loves me. He touch my face.”
So sweet! He actually does listen to what we say!!! :) I love that little boy.
![]()
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
4 comments:
Aww.. that is too stinkin cute!!!
That's so sweet! Maybe that's how I got my freckles? :)
Megan
That is the sweetest thing I have ever heard!!! Thanks for posting ;)
That is so beautiful!!!!
Post a Comment