What a party!! We celebrated my niece's 2nd birthday party on Sunday. She is such a doll and was quite the entertainment. My brother grilled out and Jenny provided a great spread of home made mac and cheese, taco dip, deviled eggs, some fresh veggies, and I'm sure I'm even forgetting some of the stuff!! Delish, Jenny!!!
Here's the pretty birthday girl...

and her adorable birthday cake - it was really tasty, too!!

The fun!

Emily taking a swing at the pinata :)

Bailey's turn...she had quite the swing!!

The pinata finally broke and all the kids ran for the loot!!

Levi's first experience with Nerds...he loved them!

...coming down off the sugar high...

Thanks Travis & Jenny! We had a great time at the party. I hope Emily enjoys all her new dress up clothes :)
![]()
3 comments:
Love that birthday cake! Too cute :)
Thanks for all the goodies you got Em. Glad Levi liked the Nerds...may have to get him some more for Halloween. ;)
Love that last pic of Levi...he was OUT!!! Emmy is too cute and I really wish I could eat that cake :)
Post a Comment