Saturday, October 17, 2009

Cali...what?

Last night, we went to a great little restaurant called Calistoga. It had really great Artisan sandwiches, soups and salads. Yummy! Eric got a philly cheesesteak sandwich and I got a grilled ham and cheese sandwich and we both got loaded baked potato soup. Oh my, it was good!!

It was such a fun evening because we went with the members of Eric's praise band and their spouses. I didn't really know any of these "peeps", but just knew who they were. It was really laid back and we all bonded really well! Of course, Eric & John were hilarious because they started sharing story after story and it seems like we laughed the whole evening! We ended up at the Pie Kitchen for dessert and shared more stories. After that, we headed to Babies R Us with the couple that we rode with. She is also expecting and is about 6 weeks ahead of me. So, that was fun!! What a great evening. It's fun to get to know more people outside of your little everyday circle. :) I praise God for our awesome church and our church family. They truly are such a blessing to us!!!

5 comments:

Amanda Brady said...

Did you guys come to the Calistoga's in Louisville or do you guys have one in Indiana now? I have been there once, Yummy!

Hers and His said...

Love that place! Now you've got me hungry!

melanie said...

cool new place, never heard of it. Love babies r us. Really the only good baby store around.

Jami said...

I've always wanted to try that place, i'm just too lazy to go to Louisville.

ginmommy said...

Glad you guys had a good time!!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS