Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Our little Cubbie

This was week #3 for our Wednesday night Awana program at church. I've never participated before because I'm a little selfish with my "Levi" time in the evenings since I work during the day. This year, I decided that Levi might enjoy going to a class, so I offered to teach in his class. He is in the 3 & 4 year old Cubbies class. The kids have story time with puppets, open gym time (to run off excess energy!!), snack time, craft time and then they get to learn a memory verse each week. If they can recite their verse, they get a stamp and a sticker. This week, Levi got his vest and the longer he participates, he will get patches for his vest. So cute!! He's very proud of his vest.

Last week, he learned "God loved us and sent His son. 1 John 4:10". This week, he recited "...all have sinned. Romans 3:23" and "While we were sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8"

Good job, Levi!!!


1 comment:

ginmommy said...

"We are Awana Cubbies we're happy all the time, we know that Jesus loves us that's why we sing this song. We hop because we're happy, and we jump and shout for JOY, for Jesus is a friend to us, he loves each girl and boy"

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS