skip to main |
skip to sidebar
White girl...
I don't mean this disrespectfully, but I am white. I have little to no rhythm. Don’t get me wrong, I love music…especially praise and worship music, but when it comes to reading music, learning music, or clapping to music, I’m way out in left field. (Or is it right field??) Gretchen tried teaching me “The Electric Slide” a few weeks ago and let’s just say I didn’t take to it very well!! ;) Oh, and Melanie mentioned on our next Girl’s Night Out, we should try line dancing….OUI, Melanie, you don’t know what you’d be in for! I know you can go an hour early to learn, but I don’t think an hour would help me.
I tell you all this because we are learning a new song in choir that has a clapping part. GREAT. My husband is a drummer and I can’t even clap 8 measures in a little choir song. I think I’m already feeling sick and won’t be able to make it to church on Sept. 27th….(when we sing “Everbody Clap Your Hands”)
![]()
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS
3 comments:
Line dancing? I'm slowing starting to feel a better about the fact I have a million things going on the day of our next girls night.
There aint no shame in your POOR PITIFUL white girl game.
Well, this makes me feel less sheltered knowing I'm not the only one who doesn't dance.
Post a Comment