Eric went out of town overnight, so I tried to take some cute pictures of Levi to show him what we did while he was gone!
Here's Levi trying on "Daddy's high heels"...(Eric's shoes clip on his bicycle pedals and they make clicking sounds when you walk on a hard surface) Oh, and please note that he put on a pair of Eric's dress socks too!! :)
Hard at work! I showed Levi how to "squirt the stuff" in the toilet bowls and how you clean it really good with the brush. :) He said "Momma, no girls clean...only boys clean the toilet now!" Oh, I wish...
...under another Lightning McQueen shirt...
...and his new cowboy boots! My little stud. :)




2 comments:
That made me laugh..."glad I didnt have to explain the circle of life" Cute pirctures!!! I think he should wear those Lightning shirts in the church directory photos.
Levi is a cutie pie! I think I might need you to explain to me the circle of life. yuck!
Post a Comment