Thursday, September 10, 2009

Levi has a sister???

I’ve talked in some old posts about our friend's Matt & Melanie’s baby, Addie, also nicknamed Addie-button by Levi. Well, we spent Labor Day weekend with them camping out at their house. (See Rather Be Shopping for more fun details!! :)) Well, all weekend long, Levi kept referring to Addie as HIS baby. “Where’s my baby?” “Is my baby crying?” etc. So last night, we’re at Cubbies and here’s a conversation I overheard (and interjected myself in)…

Ms. Lori: (speaking to another child) Do you have a little brother or sister?
Levi: I do! I have a little sister! (Ms. Lori looks at me for confirmation.)
Me: No, Levi, you don’t have a little sister.
Levi: Uh huh, I do. I do Mom. She lives at Corbin’s house (speaking of Addie).
Me: Oh, Addie is not your sister. She’s your friend.
Levi: No, Mom. Addie is my little sister. She lives with Corbin.

Unfortunately, Ms. Lori was very confused about our conversation. Tee hee…

3 comments:

melanie said...

Oh, my goodness, I love it! I did notice how he always said she was his baby. cute. You know what this means don't you? :)

ginmommy said...

I agree with Melanie...YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS ;p

Anonymous said...

You girls are crazy!!

Tracey :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS