Tuesday, January 20, 2015

When you're 10 and your uncle drives a limo, your birthday is pretty cool!

My favorite Griffin just turned 10. How is that possible? 



I guess seeing that he had heart surgery and all, his parents thought they would give him a big birthday bash. So, they rented this: 


Yes, that is a stretched Hummer.


How awesome is that?

They asked Griffin what he wanted to do for his birthday. He wanted to take some friends from school to Laser Blaze and play laser tag. So, Jenny sent out invitations and told Griffin she and Travis would pick him and his friends up from school last Friday. Yay, right? What they didn't tell him was that they rented a limo to ride in.

G's face was awesome as he walked out to the car rider line...


The boys screamed in excitement and rushed to jump inside!




I guess it's a pretty cool thing when your uncle has connections and can drive the limo. ;-)


Travis and Jenny were strong in their selfie game.


After a 30 minute drive, we had a whole lot of kids READY TO BURN OFF SOME ENERGY!


Suited up and ready to shoot people...





I'm thinking Eric and Travis were taking their sniper positions a little too seriously. I half expected them to break out some hand signals and throw some grenades. 


After shooting people, it was time for the kids to use up some tokens. I guess Travis felt it was his responsibility to show everyone his sheer strength. 



Yes, Travis, we are proud of the tickets you won.  Now, let's move on.


And, what evening would be complete without the girls wanting a picture in the limo WITHOUT all the stinky boys?! Too sweet :)


Happy 10th birthday, Griffin! We love you!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS