Friday, October 24, 2014

Gulf Shores, I love you with my whole heart

Well, hello there. 

Yes, it's been over a month. I'm sorry. 

A sarcastic dear friend and I had a conversation via text a few nights ago where she reminded me that I had a blog. She also reminded me that every time she clicked on my blog to see if there was an update, she saw my muddy butt. Point taken. Time for a new post. ;-)

We had a fantastic time on Fall Break. My parents took us all to Gulf Shores and I do believe it was our best trip yet! Oh how I had missed the beach. I have a gazillion pictures to sort through and will do a vacation post soon, but thought I would show you some of the pictures we had done on the beach. Love them. 


(We even caught Dad smiling in a few of them!) 




My precious beach babies :-)

 


Tried recreating a picture we had taken before Maggie was born. Can't believe how big all the kids have gotten! 


Dear beach,

Let's not wait so long next time.

I miss you.

T




4 comments:

Jami said...

Sarcastic friend, would that be Jaime?

Love the beach pictures and little miss sassy Maggie May.

Jaime Mac said...

Uhhhh, WHAT, JLL? Me, sarcastic? I'm offended...to my core...
(but no, it wasn't me {this time}...)

The pic of Maggie by herself with her hand on her hip? Oh my - sooo cute! Can't wait to read more!

Beth, Joshua, Isabella, McKinley and AnnaKate said...

I love your sarcastic friend! LOL Great pics!!!

ginmommy said...

Cute pictures!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS