My family loves pizza. Like L.O.V.E.S. So, for Dad's birthday, Travis and I decided to take him to Heaven on Earth...Boom Bozz. (My sister couldn't come, but don't feel sorry for her. She is on vacation in Florida!) We asked the waiter to split the bill in half and when he brought them, I ended up with the bill that was a penny more! Travis thought he was all that and a bag of chips! Ha!
Dad: Are you guys sure you don't want me to pitch in?
Me: Nah, we got it. Happy Birthday!
Dad: My kids are all grown up. (Insert smile.)
Travis: Dad, can I borrow your debit card?
Me: It's okay, I borrowed money from Mom...
After dinner, we headed back to my parent's house for some gifts and cake.
My mom made this adorable cake for dad. She has become quite the little cake maker!
And, as always, there was time for the kids to run and romp around.
So thankful that my Papa is able to get out and join us more these days. He is doing so well (even though he has the male Miller trait of not smiling for pictures)!
Yes, my dad is smiling and yes, it is sarcastic. ;-)
I'm so glad that Travis has Jenny to balance out his annoyingness...
This picture makes me laugh -- it looks like Emmy took a fall behind Maggie! Actually, they were just rolling around in the grass. But it reminds me of one of those "Help, I've fallen and can't get up" commercials!
Then comes the time when I ask my brother NICELY to get a pic of mom, Jenny and me. Believe me, if I had another option, I would have done it. However, my dad took my Papa home and Travis was the ONLY person there with us.
OH EM GEE. You guys!
Finally...





2 comments:
You kids crack me up! Dad and I loved letting you take us to dinner. :-)
Oh my - your family is hilarious! Those pictures of the snakes in your faces is really funny.
(You should've drowned him when he was small...)
Post a Comment