Monday, July 1, 2013

Motivational Monday

I LOVE THIS QUOTE:


That is SO true for me!  Today I am 19 pounds lighter than what I was at the end of February and I'm so proud of myself!  I have had to make a lot of changes in the choices I make, but, it is so very worth it!  This is weird, but I have started looking forward to working out.  I KNOW.  But, I really ENJOY that post-workout feeling!!  And, I really miss it on the days that I don't exercise.  


Over the summer, I have felt myself get a little more lax.  I haven't been as strict on my food choices and I have only been exercising twice in a week.  I've been frustrated with myself, but kind of have been blocking it out.  This weekend, I did some shopping with Jami and Gretchen and I was able to try on some smaller sizes THAT FIT!  It was such a great feeling and made me more determined.  I want to get into a disciplined state of mind.  This week, I made a new goal...


Get my exercise done in the morning - before my brain knows what I'm doing.  ;)

On the days that I exercise, I physically feel how hard it is to burn 200 or 300 calories, so I tend to make wiser choices about my food options.  So, by working out in the morning, I hope it will get me in the right mindset...everyday!

This made me think of Alicia:


I totally agree that exercise affects your mood!  For me, when I exercise, I feel less stressed and happier!  I feel a sense of accomplishment.  It is something that I do for myself that no one can take away from me.


So, there is my motivation for the week!  KEEP GOING.  GET BETTER at making BETTER DECISIONS.  EXERCISE.  WORK HARDER so that for our next shopping trip, I am even happier with myself! ;-)




3 comments:

Jami said...

I love it! Love the last quote.
And, you are doing a fantastic job!!!

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

LOVE THIS!!!!! Yes. I am such a grouch when I don't workout. I CRAVE it!!! It's weird until you start getting that feeling! KEEP GOING GIRL!!!! YOU ARE AMAZING!!!

Granny G said...

Yes,you are doing great!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS