Today was a pretty low key day around here. Levi woke up excited for school for two reasons: First, Grammy was going to his school today to help with reading groups! Eric or I go every week to help and he is happy. But, when Grammy goes? The world stops. The angels rejoice. And, Levi glows a little brighter. ;-) Not only did she go to his school, but Levi got to go to the office to "escort" her to his classroom. So cute! When he got home, he said it was "SO GREAT, MOM!" Love him!
The second reason school was exciting today is that he FINALLY lost one of his front top teeth. It has been loose for a while. Yay!
This morning, Eric and I took Maggie to her eye doctor appointment. It was a year follow up appointment from her two year check up. Her pediatrician noticed that she had A-symmetrical pupils.
After a little poking, prodding and some different types of eye tests, her eye doctor assured us her eyes had healed themselves! Yay! I do have to say that it was adorable watching her! She sat so quietly and was polite to this stranger who was using a lot of weird looking machines to examine her eyes.
These kids are growing up - way too fast for this momma. I know I will look back and miss these days. :)







2 comments:
I'm so glad that the eye issue has corrected itself! :-)
She looks so adorable! Yay for a good report!
Post a Comment