I know a lot of people are doing their THANKFUL posts on Facebook. I decided to take a little different spin and do a photo-a-day of thankful stuff on Instagram. If you follow me on Twitter or IG, you will have seen these. So, you can just go with the flow and watch me be thankful...yet again. ;-) Here is the first batch. Enjoy!
Thankful: Day 1
My awesome little boy.
Thankful: Day 2
My beautiful little girl.
Thankful: Days 3&4
Spending time with these girls tonight.
Thankful: Day 6
My right to vote.
Thankful: Day 7
Bubble baths.
Thankful: Day 8
My baby daddy. Even though he can drive me crazy -- I love him.
Thankful: Day 9
Diet Coke. On Friday morning. Plus, it's sunny. And warm.
Thankful: Day 10
Chai tea. {And my sister-in-law for introducing me to it.}
Thankful: Day 11
Xtra Cheddar's where it's at.
Thankful: Day 12
The peppermint hot chocolate my hubby just brought me.
Thankful: Day 13
Melanie = my Barnabas {she is the best encourager ever!}















3 comments:
I totally approve of your thankful posts on twitter... & here's why:
1. because you're not mushy gushy 100% of the time.
2. You inject your twisted sense of humor (which I LOVE).
3. You thank inanimate objects.
4. You haven't gone down the line everyday with a diff family member. (Ex. Hubby, kids, mother in law, step kids, etc. UGH.)
great post! :)
Aww... what a great post. Since not everyone has a super duper Iphone we have not all seen these yet. :)
I love that food is on here often. We gain peace in all forms don't we?
love ya
Post a Comment