Monday, November 19, 2012

giving olan mills a run for their money

Levi brought home his school pictures today.  He had to have re-takes done because he was sick on the first scheduled day for pictures.  It is so cute - and funny!  It kind of looks like he is half happy, half scared. ;-)

 And, in other news, Maggie got her picture taken, too!
At Chuck E. Cheese.  Seriously, we have about 600 of these stupid precious pictures.  And, they are such great quality photos.

I mean, does Olan Mills even compare to this?  I'm thinking this one may be our Christmas card photo...?  Yes, no?

This was our fifth visit this month to CEC.  Insane, you say?  I say brilliant.  One of the only places on Earth where you can drop a paycheck and come out with a pack of Smarties and a plastic ring.  But, sometimes a paycheck is worth it when your kids run off and play on their own for 90 minutes.

Tonight, we celebrated Cooper's 5th birthday!  I'm pretty sure it is safe to say that all the kids had a blast.  Levi even went back and asked Jami for a 2nd piece of birthday cake!  Little sneak. ;-)

We were lucky enough to have these guys as our dinner guests!  I just love Alicia!!  She is so sweet and always makes me laugh.  And, who wouldn't love watching little Nora chow down on some pizza and cake?!!

Maggie is surprising me these days.  She likes to ride the bigger rides like the bull ride...okay, so it's not really a bull ride, but the horse does gallop really fast!

And, she even goes up to dance and sing with Chuck E now!

 Oh, and how about this face when I tell him we are out of tokens and not buying any more...
Ha!  Thanks, Steve & Jami for having a kid -- we had fun celebrating with you! :-)

5 comments:

Jami said...

I see you thought of a creative title.

Thanks for coming to help celebrate, we love you guys!

melanie said...

I can't believe how long Maggies hair is! Wow, kiddos change so fast.
Love the school pic or Levi. Isn't that the emotional read on most kids school pics. Ha ha

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

Awww! Thanks! I am so glad we got to hang out with you guys! My kids had fun too. Funny when Levi came back with another piece of cake! Hey, it's a party, right? :)

Jaime Mac said...

Those precious pics are ridiculous aren't they? Eh, but the kids love 'em! I'm glad you & the kiddos survived!

ginmommy said...

That last pic of Levi is frightening!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS