Our vacation is booked for this summer. When Mom sent me the website for the house, I thought "surely ye jest!" But, nope...this is where we'll be spending a week this summer! St. Simons Beach in Georgia...I love you already.
One of the cool things is that there is a hibachi grill!! Since we eat most of our meals at the house, Eric and I are going to brush up on our Kansai skills and try a Japanese meal. (Don't hold your breath!) ;)
"I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."
-Matthew 17:20
2 comments:
I don't think there are words.
Is this the year that you'll take your BFF and leave your hubby at home?? He can snuggle with Todd.
Post a Comment