We woke up to snow today!! School was cancelled and we took the opportunity to play with some friends. :) Reece & Janie came over to play in the morning. We all stayed in our pj's!!
Levi and Reece pulled out their guitars and did a concert for us

Janie said they were too loud!! Ha ha

Then we headed outside in the S N O W!!
Addi, Hillary, Levi, Reece & Isabella (Janie was taking a nap!)

Levi running and jumping into his sled!

Bella, Hillary & Levi

Levi & Momma

Natalie giving Levi a sled ride! You go girl!

Levi giving Hillary whiplash! I mean, a sled ride!

Adorable Bella

I love the snow and watching the kids have a blast!! But, I must say, I'm a little bit ready for warmer weather. ;) {Remember two or three posts ago when I put up pics of this summer's vacation home?
That's what I'm longing for right about now!...}
![]()
3 comments:
GIRL, I'm feeling that!!! We are at snow day #6!!!! I'm beginning to think about flip-flops and park play, and, ice cream, and....
Totally with Gretchen! I was looking outside thinking it was so pretty, then I had to go walk the dogs. Brrr! If only we could go from this straight into caribbean weather....
Looks like some fun times! Ready for some sunshine, too! :)
Post a Comment